Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Good Reads [May 2012]

I haven't read near as much lately as I'd like, but here are a few of my recent reads that I loved!

  • Jane Eyre - I downloaded this book free on my Kindle and had no idea what to expect, but I loved this book. It was a beautiful story, and I was riveted from beginning to end. You should read it. Especially if you enjoy books like Pride and Prejudice.
  • Hunger Games Series - I know this is all the rage right now with the movie and all. I read this series a couple years ago, and then am reading them again this year along with my husband. I enjoyed them the first time through, but I have to say, I like them even more the second time. (We read Hunger Games on our recent trip to Florida, and Catching Fire on our next trip. Hoping to read Mockingjay on our summer trip to the coast.)
What books have you enjoyed reading so far this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment